[Oberon] Links in the compiler page.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sun Jul 26 17:35:12 CEST 2020

Several of the links in the draft of the compiler page are better now.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/User:PeterEasthope/sandbox

Some of the links refer to pages intended but not yet existing.  Pages
aren't ignored; just finishing one page before beginning another.

The last table now has TeX and HTML columns.

Here is an oddity.
Go to https://inf.ethz.ch/research/technical-reports.html .
Activate the search for "Portable Oberon".
Crelier's report is first on the list.  Dated 1990.

Then return to https://inf.ethz.ch/research/technical-reports.html .
Choose the 1990-1999 decade.
"Portable Oberon" is not in the list returned.

So the report is there or not there depending on how the reader hunts.  (?)

Appears that Eloff's documentation for 386 assembler is no longer
available. I don't know what we've lost but Wikibooks and Wikpedia
address the topic.

Regards,                                ... Lyall E.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon