[Oberon] Links for the Oberon-2 report.

Diego Sardina dsar at eml.cc
Mon Jul 27 11:11:27 CEST 2020

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020, at 10:32 AM, Jörg wrote:
> Diego
>
> [...]
>
> So is the report correct and the change list wrong?
> Or is the change list correct and the pdf incomplete?

The PDF is wrong.
I just remembered that I found this discrepancy more than 10 years ago but I totally forgot it, I'm sorry.

The up to date Oberon-2 Report can be found here (in .Text format):

ftp://ftp.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/pub/Oberon/Oberon2.Report.Text

My guess is that the person who took care of the conversion from .Text to .ps (and then .pdf) didn't apply the changelist correctly.

--
  Diego Sardina