[Oberon] What boot LEDs mean, point me to some docs

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sat Oct 24 16:49:07 CEST 2020

As it’s stuck on 82H it could be that the boot loader could not not load the oberon core from CF to memory.
If the boot loader finished loading the oberon core, but the core hangs, leds would stick on 80H.

If something is wrong with the memory, the behaviour is difficult to predict. When I added SDRAM and did something wrong in the beginning, the inner core created „strange“ C2H sometimes C4H traps.

Br, Jörg