[Oberon] What boot LEDs mean, point me to some docs

Michael Schierl schierlm at gmx.de
Sat Oct 24 22:55:50 CEST 2020

Hello Jörg,

D7+D2 is 84H, not 82H.
(D0=1H, D1=2H, D2=4H, D3=8H, D4=10H, D5=20H, D6=40H, D7=80H)

If reading from RAM or writing to RAM were totally broken, it would not
get that far.

One possible reason (just a guess) would be if RAM reading as data
works, but reading as code would not. Since at that point a RAM
instruction is executed for the first time (before it was all in ROM).

But as for most memory problems, it could be many other things as well.

Regards,

Michael