[Oberon] BlackBox port for ARMv7

Oleg N. Cher allot at bk.ru
Thu Nov 5 15:35:09 CET 2020

Dear Pablo,

SYSTEM.h and SYSTEM.c should be stored in /C of the structure:

Build\
C\     <-- SYSTEM.h and SYSTEM.c placed here
Obj48\ <-- *.c and *.h files placed here

The content of /C folder you get from CPfront and copy to /C of armBox.

https://github.com/Oleg-N-Cher/CPfront/tree/master/C

makefile is designed for this structure. As you can see, it accesses the
folder ../C (from /Obj)

Then

 > cd Obj48
 > make