[Oberon] BlackBox port for ARMv7 (was: Ofront+)

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:35:01 CET 2020

Dear Oleg,

I've get  bbcb-1.7.2-b1.154.zip
<https://blackbox.oberon.org/unstable/master/bbcb-1.7.2-b1.154.zip> from
https://blackbox.oberon.org/download
Downloaded your CPfront and armBox from Github account.
Combined all in one directory under Windows 10 Home ed.
Opened up BB and launch every step in Build\Build.odc. Everything compiled
and generated without problems.
Then in Raspi3, user pi directory, I create a directory *bbcp *with only
the contents of BB \Obj48, and added the combined directories \C from
CPfront and armBox, where System.h and System.c reside.
Then I launch make and get the error:
pi at raspberrypi:~/bbcp $ make
gcc -g -I../C -Wfatal-errors -c Main.c
Main.c:2:20: fatal error: SYSTEM.h: No such file or directory
 #include "SYSTEM.h"
                    ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:42: recipe for target 'Main.o' failed
make: *** [Main.o] Error 1

Then I copied System.c and System.h to the same directory *bbcp *as all the
rest of c and h codes; then launch make again and I get this error:
pi at raspberrypi:~/bbcp $ make
gcc -g -I../C -Wfatal-errors -c Main.c
make: *** No rule to make target '../C/SYSTEM.c', needed by 'SYSTEM.o'.
Stop.
pi at raspberrypi:~/bbcp $

I wonder if I need to modify some paths on makefile or what else.

If you could help me I will appreciate it.
Thank you Oleg.

Prof. Pablo Cayuela