[Oberon] Has V4 got <default font> like in S3's Oberon.Text ?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 03:49:31 CET 2020

>>If you bought a laptop during recent decade/s and into the forseeable
future,
>>you'd be locked into the M$hit-monopolist.

>Not true.

>My work Dell Latitude dual-boots openSUSE Tumbleweed and openSUSE
>...plus N other non M$spook intallations ...

With the latest elCheapo Chinese Laptops, the office-girls can't be
expected to know how to bypass the UEFI <lock>.

Are you trying to deny that M$hit is succeeding to maintain their
monopolistic grip on the market ?!

We Oberon-forum-readers are irrelevant in the MARKET <-- money spent!!
== PS.*nix-based wily is a star: Was able to paste this.