[Oberon] Has V4 got <default font> like in S3's Oberon.Text ?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 12:52:03 CET 2020

On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 at 12:32, eas lab <lab.eas at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you bought a laptop during recent decade/s and into the forseeable future,
> you'd be locked into the M$hit-monopolist.

Not true.

My work Dell Latitude dual-boots openSUSE Tumbleweed and openSUSE
Leap. My main laptop runs Ubuntu 18.04. My bedside-movie-watching one
runs Ubuntu Unity Remix (and experimental Deepin and Zorin OS Lite,
and I'm investigating "Hello", a new OS built from GNUstep and
FreeBSD.) My possible remote-office work one dual-boots Ubuntu Unity
20.04-1 and openSUSE Leap. I have an experimental install of MX Linux
on an old Sony Vaio P.

My A2/Bluebottle machine dual-boots with IBM PC DOS 7.1, Haiku and
Devuan Linux.

FWIW I have Oberon running under both macOS and openSUSE.

There *are* choices. If you ask for help in more appropriate fora,
such as the Ubuntu-Users mailing lists, there are lots of people
willing to help, but complaining here won't help at all.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com