[Oberon] [EXT] Re: Project Oberon on Arty A7

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Thu Dec 10 06:18:44 CET 2020

Chris:

actually I thought you wanted to run the full project in half a meg... My plan is rather to operate Cmod A7 over the serial link. It would be interesting to use either V4 under Windows  or the emulator as a "remote Oberon System" providing the graphical display. This idea came to my mind after I rediscovered my old B2 software. I did not realize it was so good ;-)

>Embedded Project Oberon is supported on the CMod A7. If you want to adapt  the Verilog sources to use the SRAM and are happy with it running at  a lower clock speed (12.5 MHz?) you should just need to modify  our Verilog code and use the compatible disk image. You can download both on request:

I now I only need a student ;-)

Wojtek