[Oberon] Oberon Conference 2020

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:23:55 CET 2020

For the Russian-speakers only, I suspect....

https://conf.oberon.org/schedule

OBERON TECHNOLOGIES, EDUCATION AND THE PROBLEM OF QUALITY IN THE
DIGITAL INDUSTRY • III INDUSTRY CONFERENCE • DECEMBER 12-13, 2020

Conference program 12-13 December 2020

In the current conditions, we are holding a conference online. Watch
our live broadcasts and engage in discussions remotely.

Online conference access

Zoom Login (ID 825 2088 3691, Code 487032)
A "waiting room" is being used due to attacks by spammers.
Please use "human" first and last names, not nicknames.
If you have any problems with the entrance, call + 7-909-230-0039, +7
(4862) 63-21-09, +7 (4862) 63-07-36.

 DAY 1 Systemic problems of the digital industry. Quality problems and
trusted systems. Technologies, personnel, education

 DAY 2 Oberon technologies, their applications and role for the
development of the digital industry

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com