[Oberon] all in one git tree

Arnim Littek arnim at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Dec 25 00:08:43 CET 2020

git is designed for ease of replication, as a fundamental requirement.  Much easier to do so than a bunch of scattered, uncoordinated single repositories based on less capable version control tools.  It behooves you to understand that which you criticise.  Know thy enemy.

Arnim Littek <arnim at actrix.gen.nz>