[Sans] Sans-Meeting tomorrow [27.10.2010]: Have fun, sysadmins!

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 26 14:35:17 CEST 2010

Dear sysadmin community,

we had a great meeting last time, with many serious speeches.

This time, we are not going to do all the serious stuff, but
pull in a session of fun: Tomorrow at 15oo, we do a sans-meeting with
the topic

    RETRO GAMING

You're welcome to bring your own notebooks + emulators + whatever is
still existing, including talks about your favourite game.

Don't be too serious, you're still sysadmins, aren't you?

Cheers,

Nico

p.s.: the usual meeting point cab/e/79, no website yet, but having
      dosbox running...

--
Systems Group Sysadmin        Tel: +41 (0) 44 632 76 09        D-INFK/ETH Zurich