[Barrelfish-users] Welcome to barrelfish-users

Andrew Baumann andrewb at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Sep 21 15:27:28 MEST 2009

Hi all,

Assuming I haven't screwed up with Mailman, and you get exactly one copy of
this message, welcome to the new Barrelfish-users mailing list. This list is
public (anyone may subscribe and post, and it has public archives), and will
be advertised as a support contact point on the website.

At the moment, only the existing barrelfish developers list is subscribed. I
figured that this was a good way to encourage everyone to help our new users,
but this can be changed in the future if the traffic becomes too great.

Cheers,
Andrew