[Barrelfish-users] Barrelfish vs. Plan9?

nocturnal swehack at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:14:53 MEST 2009

Bare with me as i'm just starting to read the PDF detailing your new OS.

One question immediately popped into my head though, what is your motivation
behind creating a new project for something like this and not following, or
forking, an already existing open source project such as Plan9?

Personally i feel that Plan9 has become very mature in the parallel
computing world and would rather see people focusing their efforts on one
project instead of scattering their efforts on several immature projects.

--

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
[SWEHACK] http://swehack.se