[Barrelfish-users] error when installing Barrelfish

mohammed shambakey shambakey1 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 21:23:34 MEST 2010

Dear All
When I try to install Barrelfish, the following error occurs:-

-- Building mackerel IDL compiler...
-- Building flounder IDL compiler...
-- Building chipsc module compiler...
-- Building Fugu EDL compiler...
Unable to build SPLASH2 barnes. Source files not present.
Unable to build SPLASH2 radiosity. Source files not present.
-- Looking for doxygen...
-- Looking for doxygen... - NOT found
-- Looking for dot tool...
-- Looking for dot tool... - NOT found
-- Doxygen not found. No documentation will be produced.
-- dot, circo or TLATeX not found; specification document will not be built.
CMake Error at cmake/modules/UseLATEX.cmake:370 (MESSAGE):
  LaTeX files must be built out of source or you must set LATEX_OUTPUT_PATH.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/modules/UseLATEX.cmake:720 (LATEX_GET_OUTPUT_PATH)
  doc/CMakeLists.txt:129 (ADD_LATEX_DOCUMENT)

I tried to make an environment variable "LATEX_OUTPUT_PATH" but it wasn't
read by macros (I don't know why).
Please help
Thanks

Mohammed