[Barrelfish] [Barrelfish-users] splash2 request

Andrew Baumann andrewb at inf.ethz.ch
Wed May 19 21:57:34 MEST 2010

On Wednesday 19 May 2010 19.54:25 mohammed shambakey wrote:
> When I run make, I receive the attached error. I think I should install
> splash, but the website for splash (the original one) is down. Is there
> any other way to get it?

Not that I'm aware of, but if you don't want to run the splash applications,
it might just be easier not to build it: if you remove or rename
usr/splash2/barnes/Hakefile and usr/splash2/radiosity/Hakefile, then rerun
hake.sh, the generated Makefile won't depend on the presence of the splash
sources, and you can build without them.

Cheers,
Andrew