[Barrelfish-users] Concurrent Haskell on Barrelfish

Nick Rutherford nick.rutherford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:16:49 CET 2012

Thanks, I'll give this a go and see how I get on.

I've also found a number of interesting projects spun off from GHC
which I'm going to take a look at, e.g. GDH and CHP. I'm currently
envisioning something like Erlang nodes, with a vm per core, but am
interested to see what's been done before and if this is the right
fit.

Regards,
Nick