[Barrelfish-users] Concurrent Haskell on Barrelfish

Ross McIlroy ross.mcilroy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:33:09 CET 2012

Hi Nick,

The wiki page Calum pointed out has most of the details of things I did to
port Haskell to Barrelfish.  Unfortunately I think I was working from the
head of the GHC repo at the time, so the patches probably don't apply
cleanly to any particular official version of GHC. I've not touched it for
a long time, but if I can be of any help, let me know.

Cheers,
Ross

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Nick Rutherford <nick.rutherford at gmail.com