[Barrelfish-users] help

Timothy Roscoe troscoe at inf.ethz.ch
Sun Jul 8 11:30:58 CEST 2012

Bcc:
Subject: Re: [Barrelfish-users] help
From: Timothy Roscoe <troscoe at inf.ethz.ch>

Sachin,

It would help if you could tell us what documentation you have read
about scheduling on Barrelfish.

There are various papers and technical notes which touch on the
subject, as well as papers from other research groups whose work we
built on.  Take a look at the website, and tell use what you have read
so far.

 -- Mothy