[Barrelfish-users] Problems with the MMU and a different memory layout

Daniel Röhrig daniel.roehrig at mailbox.tu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 18 14:54:31 CEST 2012

Hey Guys,

we think we might have stumbled upon a little mistake in your arm port
that still works with the integratorcp boards but will cause problems on
other boards.

In the boot.S, Line 140:
Are you sure you mean "mov r1, r1" and not "mov r1, r2"? mov r1, r1 is a
nop and section_map will do exactly the same twice. But if you change it
to mov r1, r2 you really do map the section containing the programm counter.

Regards
Daniel