[Barrelfish-users] unable to run postmark on barrelfish‏

Xin lalala Xu vampiremartin at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 05:42:45 CET 2013

Hi Pravin,
I'm a undergrad student of Simon at University of Washington. I tried to run Postmark on barrelfish(and I did follow the steps in README_NETWORKING file). However, it stopped after lwip_init_auto got called (from vfs_nfs_mount() which is called from vfs_mount() in postmark) and never came back to execute the rest of postmark again. Do you happen to know if there is any recent change to the barrelfish network that would lead to this problem?
I really appreciate your help.
Best,-Xin