[Barrelfish-users] How to get the wall-clock in Barrelfish?

Zhiquan Lai laizhiquan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 06:20:17 CET 2013

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your advice.

Now I am considering what value* should I write into the LUT entry to map
the clock registers.

Each LUT entry contains 10 bits for the upper 10 bits in new memory
address, 8 bits for the tile
destination ID, 3 bits for the destination sub-ID, and 1 bit for MIU bypass.

I still can not find any reference about what should be filled in this bits
for that clock registers.

Thanks
Zhiquan