[Barrelfish-users] about tilera support

Georgios Varisteas yorgos at kth.se
Mon Jun 2 08:48:09 CEST 2014

Hi Antonio,

As mentioned in the email you linked to, the tilepro port was a MSc thesis project here at KTH. Although it produced a bootable version of Barrelfish, it was buggy and limited. Unfortunately we cannot complete the work or even systematically maintain it. Also, ETH does not have access to tilera hardware. Thus the source never made it into the official tree.

However, we could share the code with anyone willing to continue work on it.

Best regards,
Georgios

--
Georgios Varisteas