[Barrelfish-users] running BarrelFish OS in gem5

Samuel Hitz samuel.hitz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 11:18:37 CET 2014

(Adding the barrelfish-user mailing list)

Take a look at the files in 'tools/arm_gem5/' where you can find various
configuration files for gem5 (e.g gem5Panda.py). Additionally check out
'hake/symbolic_targets.mk' to see how gem5 is invoked with a barrelfish
image.

Since I'm not actively involved with Barrelfish anymore other people on
this list might be able to help you out more.

Best,

Sam