[Barrelfish-users] New Barrelfish Release

Gerd Zellweger gerd.zellweger at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Nov 6 16:29:27 CET 2014

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce a new release of Barrelfish. The new version
contains about 70 changesets that improve Xeon Phi support on Barrelfish
as well as various bugfixes for all architectures.

Also note that from now on, we no longer publish the Barrelfish
source code in form of a public mercurial repository but switch to
using git instead. You can browse our repo on our website by visting
http://git.barrelfish.org/.

In order to clone the git repo, you can use the following command:
git clone git://git.barrelfish.org/git/barrelfish

Cheers,
Gerd