[Barrelfish-users] scheduling an application in Barrelfish

Pradeep Kiruvale pradeepkiruvale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:07:36 CET 2014

Hi All,

I did go through the scripts used to create the schedule from the resource
info available with the
skb. How this plan is get executed ?

For example if I have an application which I want to schedule on the
barrelfish using the plan that got generated/prepared by the schedule
script? how it will happen in barrelfish.

Will the script itself schedule the application or how the process of
scheduling of an application happens can some one explain please.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep