[Barrelfish-users] Errors in xmpl-thc-lang

Lukas Humbel lukas.humbel at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 23 13:41:32 CET 2016

Hi Tejaswi,

This example uses a C language extension called THC and, you are right,
it does not compile with an out of the box C compiler. Unfortunately, I
don't know where you can find the modified compiler. However, there is
no need to actually use the THC language extensions, you can just use
plain C. I think the xmpl-thc-binding is functionally similar to
xmpl-thc-lang.

Cheers
Lukas