[Barrelfish-users] requesting for Help

ben eslami beneslami72 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:25:07 CET 2018

I doubled memory and the issue is solved.
now I can see "fish v0.2 --pleased to meet you!"
but it is mentioned "FIle /init.fish not found". Is it ok ?

Another issue is that when I type "pixels", errors occur:
ERROR: spawnd.0 in spawn_with_caps_common() ../usr/spawnd/service.c:331
ERROR: spawn
Failure: (          spawn) Failure while loading [SPAWN_ERR_LOAD]
Failure: (             fs) The given name does not exist [FS_ERR_NOTFOUND]

and the prompt is disappeared.
Isn't it a problem ?

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 8:10 AM, Moritz Hoffmann <moritz.hoffmann at inf.ethz.ch