[Barrelfish-users] requesting for Help

ben eslami beneslami72 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:43:04 CET 2018

-in the file platform/Hakefile, there are some sections. In section of
modules_common, I should add the following line
"/sbin/examples/xmpl-hello", but in section modules_xmpl, the mentioned
line exists. Is this correct or I should add in the sections of
"modules_common" and "modules_x86_64"

-in the file build/platform/x86/menu.lst.x86_64, I added the following line
" module /x86_64/sbin/examples/xmpl-hello in the General user domain
section.

"../hake/hake.sh -s .. -a x86_64" and "make -j 4 X86_64_Basic" are run
without error. But "make qemu_x86_64" encounters this error:
Failed to open file 'x86_64/sbin/examples/xmpl-hello

what should I do now ?