[ETH Diversity] Open Professorships in Coburg, Bavaria/Germany

Recruiting-Professur Recruiting-Professur at hs-coburg.de
Tue Apr 5 15:20:27 CEST 2022

Dear equal-listeners,
please share in your networks, thank you:

New on our job portal: www.hs-coburg.de/stellenangebote

#Two W2 professorships (m/f/d) teaching area: "Midwifery"
Department: Holistic Health Sciences
Application time: 04/14/2022

#W2 professorship (m/f/d) teaching area: "Driving dynamics of autonomous vehicles"
Department: Mechanical engineering and automotive engineering
Application time: 04/21/2022

#W2 professorship (m/f/d) teaching area: "Energy-efficient building technology"
Department: Design
Application time: 04/25/2022

#W2 professorship (m/f/d) teaching area: "data science in engineering and natural sciences"
Department: Applied Sciences
Application time: 05/13/2022

Join our team "female excellence" and become a female professor at Coburg University. Small but familiar, low loving costs in a rich nature region. WomenWelcome, for questions to equality please contact the Women's Representative: Christiane.alberternst at hs-coburg.de

More on our job portal: www.hs-coburg.de/stellenangebote

---
Dr.in Renate Lucke (she)
Hochschule Coburg I ForschungsTransferCenter
Recruitingbeauftragte Professorinnen

Tel.: 09561 317 267
E-Mail: recruiting-professur at hs-coburg.de
Web: hs-coburg.de/nachwuchsfoerderung