[Oberon] need some help for system 3 gadgets

Yuri M. Skripkah yurix at i.com.ua
Tue Jul 16 09:59:18 CEST 2002

Hello!
Sorry so I'm disturb, but I'm very newbie.
Can anybody give me a pointer, where I can read about linking model
to visual gadget(s) in system 3? Model gadgets itself is not visual, and
I can't find it in container and set reference. Now I can set
reference to model, when add it to existing (selected)visual gadget,
but have difficulties change link - I can't see where model gadget is,
only in RefFrame in Columbus ( and where is model without any link
-deleted?). Is another way to add model, see it and
set reference from visual?

Thanks.

 Yuri                          mailto:yurix at i.com.ua