[Oberon] 3 Buttons to 2

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Tue Jul 16 15:30:31 CEST 2002

Felix,
I would be interested in exploring more fully what you have
done with the mouse.  I am just now getting back into S3
having been using BlackBox for the last 3 years.  I have been
in contact with Pieter Muller and hope to expand that relation
since he will be finishing his Ph.D. soon as well as several
other ETH students.  My interest is to make commercial (but not
in a big way) what has been academic.  Keep it small, reliable,
and simple.

I'm not right now in the position to use what you have done but
will slowly get there.  Are you willing to share your code?

-Doug