[Oberon] Re: Oberon digest, Vol 1 #39 - 5 msgs

Charles Angelich cangelich at famvid.com
Fri Aug 9 14:28:47 CEST 2002

>Message: 3
>From: peter_easthope at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca
>To: oberon at inf.ethz.ch
>Cc: peter_easthope at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca
>Subject: Re (2): [Oberon] ZipTool1.Arc (Aug  5) can't handle DOS files ?
>Date: Thu,  8 Aug 2002 09:32:30 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Pieter & Oberon readers,
>
>pjm> Homework ...: execute Watson.ShowDef ZipTool and
>document the missing options and commands in Zip.Tool.
>
>Does Zip have deficiencies not
>related to non-Oberon file names?
>I don't recall any.

I was thinking it might be a mistake to have two versions of ZipTool.Arc on
the FTP server at ETH?

The next "virgin" who tries to download will have no way of knowing why
there are two versions and one overwrites the other if you uncompress both
of them. :-)

Charles Angelich

The Ghost in the Machine!

DOS and W31 Tech website:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost

Stories, poems, music, and photos website:
http://www.undercoverdesign.com/dosghost/faf