[Oberon] V24 - essential trivialities.

Peter Easthope peter_easthope at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca
Thu Dec 19 16:21:08 CET 2002

Chris,

oberon at inf.ethz.ch writes:
>Then start controlling your modem.
>My log was (with input: keyed or pasted always followed by <CR>):
>
>Opened ...
>atz
>OK
>ATX
>OK
>ATDT7400679    <-- hear dialing and ringing
>NO CARRIER
>AT+FMDL?   <-- one of countless AT commands to test
>AC/V34
>
>OK
>AT+FMFR?
>ROCKWELL
>
>OK

In essence I am doing the same except that the
DIAL script initializes the modem, dials and
passes authentication.  The problem is to
have V24.Panel take over from the DIAL script.

Seems the last command of the script should
close the serial port so that V24 can open
it.  Should look for a Close command in
Dialer.Mod ...

Thanks,     Peter E.