[Oberon] Hardware 3D Acc.

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 19:21:31 CET 2003

Hello Thomas,

I realize that it would be a difficult task and
I wasn't suggesting you take it on by yourself
or even at all.  What I meant when I said
"Is anyone else interested" is "is anyone else
interesting in joining in the effort as an
open source project."  It could be hosted at
SourceForge.  I would be willing to spearhead
such a project if there's enough interest.

Regards,

John M. Drake