[Oberon] Configuring mail under Bluebottle

mcintosh at vima.austin.tx.us mcintosh at vima.austin.tx.us
Mon Jan 20 21:35:39 CET 2003

I am sending this from the Mail.Panel running on the May 22, 2002 (latest stable)
Bluebottle release. (hopefully to the mailing list)

I notice from a test message that the Received line identifies my machine as

I looked in Oberon.Text and AosConfig.XML to see where to initialize this information,
but right now I don't know.

System.State AosDNS ~ shows that 	domain = "mrs.umn.edu"

So my questions are:
1.  How do I configure Mail.Panel?
2.  Where should I read machine name and domain for new software.

Aubrey McIntosh <mcintosh at vima.austin.tx.us>
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
University of Minnesota, Morris
600 E. 4th St.