[Oberon] Win32 Plugin Oberon, status report II

Edgar at EdgarSchwarz.de Edgar at EdgarSchwarz.de
Sun Mar 16 14:09:19 CET 2003

Felix Friedrich <friedrich at gsf.de>:
> hope to get PluginAos starting up during the weekend,
> IF so THEN
> 	SYSTEM.PUT(Champaign, Mouth(Felix)) (* nearly done .... ;) *)
> ELSE
> 	SYSTEM.PUT(Beer, Mouth(SYSTEM.VAL(Felix, picture of misery)))  (* more
> work waiting ;(  *)
I hope that you can open the Champaign today :-)
I would like to try to port my WebDAV client to PluginOberon.
Because when I tried to port it to Native (November 2001) I found that
I had problems with the port of AosIO when trying to assign methods to the
AosIO.Sender variable.
So my qestion is whether this should work or isn't this stuff supported by
the Native compiler of November 2001 ?
Perhaps an upgrade to a newer Native would help ?

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/forum/oberon"    Running Active Oberon