[Oberon] Re. Usb Zip drive support in BlueBottle

eas-lab at absamail.co.za eas-lab at absamail.co.za
Sat Mar 22 09:38:32 CET 2003

John M. Drake wrote:
> I'm trying to use a USB Zip 750 drive from
> BlueBottle.  I can mount the drive, view
> the directory, explore the drive ect.
> without any problems.  But as soon as
> I try to read or write the disk
> BlueBottle hangs up and I have to do a
> cold boot. ....

Sorry, I can't help but I'm interested to see
any oberon code for Iomega Zip drives.

I understand that BlueBottle uses/extends much of the
 native-oberon code ?

My 2001 version of n-o shows no applicable *ip.Obj .

Where would I see some n-o appropriate/modifyable
source code for Iomega Zip drives, with out being
*swamped* by BlueBottle ?

--  Chris Glur.

PS. the recent c.l.o. post about having to throw away
your Wirthian code every 6 years makes me more worried
about my investment in n-o.

Continuity, of course is the main reason for the success
of WinTel.