[Oberon] Problem with RamFS

Vasile Rotaru vrotaru at seznam.cz
Wed May 21 22:40:58 CEST 2003

Hello world :)

  Since I'm using a RAM: partition as a kind of sandbox and "current
directory", I'm using it rather heavily. And sometimes I get a trap
viewer which tells me that allocation of a free block has failed. First
time it happened I've said to myself: "OK, let's unmount it and mount it
again". I did it (OFSTools.Unmount RAM) and this locked the system.
Second time I've tried Ctrl-Alt-Del and this "unloaded" Oberon and
locked the system too.

  The next time this will happen I'll try to first unmount AOS: to
avoid a filesystem checking at startup. Now I'm just reporting this
problem.

Have a nice day, V. Rotaru

--
As to the Adjective: when in doubt, strike it out.