[Oberon] sizing window in BlueBottle editor

Alan Freed AlFreed at ohio.net
Thu Jul 3 17:02:57 CEST 2003

I just messed up my prior version of BlueBottle, so I took this
opportunity to install
the latest release.  There are some very noticable chages, especially in
the efficiency
of window resizing/motion.  Well done.

The question I have is that the BlueBottle editor seems to have a fixed
size for the
edit window.  It zooms nicely.  I like the fact that the font size can
be made to be of
reasonable size for reading (a drawback of the Oberon environment).
 When I went
to stretch it out horizontally, because the window width is small, I
noticed that it
stretched the fonts out horizontally but didn't change the effective
width of the
editor box.  Is there a way I can chage the default window size in the
editor?

Another observation about the editor.  When I opened a file (created in
Oberon)
for editing, it clipped off the top of the file.

One last question.  I've heard that there is a great file manager in the
works.  When
will this become available?

Al

--