Re (2): Re. [Oberon] Bluebotte and DSL Problems

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Wed Jul 9 23:38:45 CEST 2003

Hi,
after further experiments I found that connection to the Strato
FTP server also worked with DSL. PWD was ok also.
What didn't work was Dir. So I guess it's some timing problem.
Perhaps DSL is filling a buffer too fast for FTP or Mail to
read it.
Because for Mail also it looks like I get some fragments.
Thanks for your ideas.

peter_easthope at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca wrote:
> cg> ... ease of maintainability.
> That is why I spent a few weeks studying the
> PPP protocols and many hours improving the
> logging facilities in Oberon PPP.  Several
> tasks continue, with DNS negotiation being
> the most significant.
I just downloaded your PPP files. In the next couple of days I
will have a look at your changes. Perhaps I can make a new release
then and upload it to http:/webdav.ethz.ch/ppp/

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"