[Oberon] [DAV] WebDAV 1.0.0

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Sun Jul 20 22:48:50 CEST 2003

Hi,
I uploaded WebDAV 1.0.0 to "http://www.edgarschwarz.de/oberon/.
If you want to try it out you can use http://webdav.ethz.ch/.
It's a virtual host on bluebottle.ethz.ch.
The server is running on Bluebottle. The client also works with
WinAosOberon 1.02 alpha.
For write access to webdav.ethz.ch you can ask me give you a password
for a directory. There is already /dav/, /ppp/, /WinAosOberon/ with some
baselines.
I don't expect the traffic on WebDAV to be too high so my idea is
to manage it on the mailing list just using the subject prefix [DAV].
At the moment I'm working on a DAV AosFS.Filesystem so it can be used
with a viewer similar to FATDocs.
This also should make it easy to do a FMFileManager plugin.

 Regards, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/forum/oberon"    Running Active Oberon