[Oberon] A pseudo-problem?

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Mon Nov 10 00:41:49 CET 2003

The following compiles without complaint under Component Pascal

MODULE Foo;

CONST
	digits = 10;
	ops = 5;

TYPE
	DigitBtn = RECORD END;
  	OpBtn = RECORD END;

	(* auxiliary type used for grouping related items *)
	Buttons = RECORD
		digits : ARRAY digits (* constant *) OF DigitBtn;
		ops    : ARRAY ops (* constant *) OF OpBtn;
         END;

END Foo.