[Oberon] Current release Oberon support for ODBC

Bob Walkden bob at web-options.com
Thu Dec 11 00:20:23 CET 2003

Hi,

have you looked at Component Pascal (CP) from Oberon microsystems?
(www.oberon.ch). It includes support for ODBC and ODBC3 in (an
extension of) the Oberon-2 language, and does it in a particularly
elegant way, in my opinion, using their metaprogramming facilities.

It's quite possible to write software which is entirely source-code
compatible between Blackbox/CP and Native Oberon (I have done so to a
small degree). You can get the best of both worlds.

Bob Walkden