[Oberon] WebDAV on bluebottle down, WinAos networking problems

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Tue Jan 20 23:25:26 CET 2004

John Drake <jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.  To be honest I haven't
> tried to do much networking wise with Aos proper.
> (A couple of feeble attempts, but I'm not sure
> if I even have the network card stuff configured
> right.)
I was surprised that it was really easy. It worked without any
fuss when I had my router installed.

> Anyway, what exactly is "MSS"?
Maximum Segment Size. And because AosTCP wasn't able to negotiate this
parameter there was a problem.

BTW the WebDAV server on bluebottle.ethz.ch is down until
I adapt it to the new Aos now running there.
Some minor interface changes.

Cheers, Edgar
--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"