[Oberon] PanelDocs in WinAos

Felix Friedrich friedrich at gsf.de
Wed May 4 14:16:22 CEST 2005

Depending on the installation path in WinAos version 2.00 there are   empty
panels   in various tools such as "Desktops.Tool" etc.

The reasons are PanelDocs with absolute file names, document names like
"F:/WinAos2/System/Desktops.Panel" etc.
The problem occured because I stored the documents locally on my machine
and because local file names are exchanged by absolute path names by
PanelDocs.
I will fix both, the documents and the code in PanelDocs for the next
release. Meanwhile you may open Columbus and exchange the absolute path
names by local ones.

Instructions:
- Open Desktop.Tool (or the like), click with right button on the boundary
of empty panel TWICE
- Open Columbus and inspect the panel
- remove path location and press button "Apply"
- store Desktops.Tool (or the like) and reopen Desktops.Tool
finished.

Felix.