[Oberon] Notebook and Bluebottle (2)

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 00:39:39 CEST 2005

--- John Drake <jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> There is a Sourceforge effort to write Linux drivers
> for UniChrome.
>
> See:
>
> http://unichrome.sourceforge.net/
>
> Side note, it would be nice if there was someway to
> directly use Linux drivers from BlueBottle or to
> convert them somehow.  Pipedream I know.
>
> Regards,
>
> John M. Drake

On further inspection I found that the Sourceforge
site has some documentation on Unichrome VGA
registers.  I've never programmed a video driver
and I have no idea what to do with this info,
but it may be of help to others.

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=23693&group_id=102048

I was also wondering if the general instructions
for writing a display driver for Native Oberon
apply to BlueBottle video drivers?

http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/native/WebDisplays.html

Regards,

John M. Drake