[Oberon] Laptop switch and LinAos

Edgar Schwarz Edgar.Schwarz at marconi.com
Fri Sep 9 10:51:30 CEST 2005

Hi,
I just wanted to explain my sudden silence :-)
After having a bad experience with obscure HW I gave it a try exchanging my
laptop.
I have a Toshiba now with ATI Mobile graphics and an Intel WLAN chip. So
perhaps
there will be also a better chance to get a Bluebottle WLAN connection.
So I was occupied a while with again shrinking the XP partition, creating
new partitions
for Bluebottle and Linux. I'm in the midst of reinstalling the stuff I
already had done on
the other machine.
I have a funny screensize now BTW. This modern 1280x800 :-)
Let's see how LNO is coping with that. I hope it doesn't care.

Concerning WebDAV itself being finished for file operations John is right.
But last year at some time the Bluebottle XML changed (For the better, but
neverthess this
meant a lot of changes), there still seems to be a rare problem concerning
access to
FAT32 partitions (Necessary for directories) and also a funny slowdown
perhaps ins TCP/IP
or AosIO when sending big files from client to server.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Edgar Schwarz

--
Edgar.Schwarz at marconi.com, Postf. 1920, D-71509 Backnang,+49 7191 13 3382,
Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler (A.Einstein)