[Oberon] Networking problems

Roger Keller kellerog at student.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 11 20:59:01 CEST 2005

hi rené,

i guess you should consider checking the (security) policies of your dhcp
server. according to the log, dhcp discover is started (the three lines like
"{P0 AosDHCP: Discover - xid 476191844}" indicate this), but it seems like
no dhcp server sends a (valid) reply. therefore the error code 3502 on the
last line of the log.

-- roger