[Oberon] Problems with networking WinAOS (again).

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 22:56:17 CEST 2005

Ok, with a previous version of WinAOS I was having
problems opening up webpages.  In the latest
version (2.03) that is thankfully not a problem.
I can open up web pages to my heart's
content.  But now I have problems SERVING pages.

Again the problem is different for me on my Win2K
and WinXP machines.  On Win2K when I go to
Projects.Tool and click:

Aos.Call WebHTTPServerTools.Start \r:httproot
\l:httproot/WebHTTP.Log~

It kicks me ALL THE WAY OUT of Oberon.

On WinXP I don't have this problem and I can
actually serve (static) pages.  The problem
is when I try to serve dynamic pages as
described in "DynamicWebPagePlugin.Text".
I can start the dynamic web server plugin
by clicking:

Aos.Call DynamicWebpagePlugin.Install ~

no problem.  But when I actually try to
bring up I dxp page, once again I get